Tuesday, November 3, 2015

NewarkNaz - Ohio




While staying with my sister and her husband during my Ohio cancer surgery, recovery, and treatments, I enjoyed attending Newark Naz. After decades of church leadership, it was refreshing to primarily sit back during this season. I enjoyed participation in the activities of Newark Naz's womens ministry.






What an anointed message: Prayer Is Powerful  by Margaret Nsubaga (second from left below) from Uganda. Our hearts united in compassion. 

 
It was my privilege to share briefly about my ministry in Cameroon on October 6 at Newark Naz' Woven Women Ministry, "Girls Night Out" that focused on Africa. 

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>





                                                              
It was refreshing to worship and be nurtured from God's word as well as from personal testimonies at the Fall Retreat of Woven Women Ministries on September 19th.

I had a small display set up with information about ministry with Wycliffe at the retreat.


                   
Girls' Night Out during the summer.  

One evening I joined Woven Women's Ministry to encourage the precious hearts at The Courage House. These women are in rehab for substance abuse. Woven comes alongside them once a month through the Gifted Hands crafts ministry. Many of these gals have attended Woven events over the years.

No comments: