Tuesday, September 18, 2012

To the 100% Finish Line


9/25 UPDATE:  Praise the Lord for new monthly partners!  I have now pledges for 100% of my minimum monthly ministry budget with projected cost-of-living increases.  

Plans are in progress for leaving the week of January 7.  I am eager to get there as soon to allow moms covering for me to focus on their language project roles and meet needs described in  "School Librarian Role Supporting Bible Translation". 


I am deeply humbled by sacrificial financial pledges and giving. I am strengthened by prayers of  many - the wind beneath my wings. Intercessory prayer is making significant impact. My heart is touched by many and varied means of support and encouragement.


THANK YOU for letting me represent YOU and your family, your church in Vision 2025  “To see a Bible translation program in progress in every language still needing one by 2025”.    To God be the glory!

Join me praying for wisdom and discernment for the multitude of decisions and next steps...that I may be a blessing along the journey stateside and in Cameroon.

No comments: